The North Macedonia health authorities reported one more coronavirus-related death on Tuesday as well as 87 new cases.
Health Care Minister Venko Filipce said in a Facebook post that the total number of deaths from COVID-19 now stands at 157.
He added that 3,239 cases have been recorded and that there are 1,424 active cases, including 198 patients in hospital nine of who are on ventilators.
The minister said that 1,658 patients have been cured. He said that 987 people had been tested over the previous 24 hours bringing the total to 38,014.



