European Commission spokesman Peter Stano said on Thursday that Belgrade and Pristina will sign an agreement when both sides agree on remaining open issues.
Stano told the Serbian state TV (RTS) that expert delegations discussed the displaced and economic issues at Thursday’s meeting in Brussels but refused to disclose details of the talks.
Belgrade pro-government media reported that the head of the Belgrade delegation Marko Djuric would be handed a final agreement to normalize relations between Kosovo and Serbia which Djuric denied in Brussels saying that he never received any such paper.
The EU spokesman recalled that the next high level meeting between Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and Kosovo Prime Minister Avdullah Hoti was scheduled for September following their first two meetings earlier this month following a 20 month break in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue.



